Activity Book 3
About the activity book:
The activity books promote children's whole brain development through a variety of activities such as colouring, drawing, tracing, mathicng and logic puzzles.
Each game has three skill-building activities that are fun and challenging:
Essential skills developed:
• Fine motor skills and working with grids
• Spatial orientation
• Sorting and classifying using colours
• Reasoning, inference, memory, comprehension, and decision making.
School and life skills:
• Self-reliance and multi-tasking
• Criteria selection and judgement
• Interpreting and verifying visual clues
Personal and social skills:
• Listening, communication and concentration
• Self-help, self-correction and working with others.