This game of spatial orientation is designed to help children develop critical thinking, personal, and social skills.
To play, create a model of coloured cubes based on the clues provided. Read the story and construct a model that will stand upright. This is a great game for encouraging team-work and group discussions.
The target skills are:
• Sorting and classification
• Spatial sense, geometry patterning
• Reproduce 3D objects
• Comprehension and decision-making
• Criteria selection and judgement
• Interpreting and verifying visual clues